Hajj Day by Day from Ministry of Hajj Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Facilities are as Follows:
1. Furnished, Fireproof and Air-cooled tents in Muna.
2. Our tents are in Extended Muna (H-Block)
3. Tents in Arafat with Meal
4. Delicious Food, Fruits, Tea, Coffee, Cold Drinks etc.
5. Air-Conditioned Transportation throughout the Hajj
6. Religious Guidance required for Hajj by Islamic Scholars
7. Sacrifice (Qurbani) Facility (On Extra Payment)
8. Sincere Volunteers for help
Tamattu` means performing `Umrah during the Hajj season, and on the Day of Tarwiah a pilgrim gets into the state of Ihram for Hajj. Anyone intending to perform a Tamattu`` Hajj should on approaching the Miqat make intention for `Umrah. After fulfilling the Hajj rituals, one should offer a sacrificial animal.
In this type of Hajj, a pilgrim should declare his intention to perform both Hajj and `Umrah together. Only when he throws the Jamrah of Al-`Aqabah, gets his hair shaved or cut that he can put off his Ihram. However, he should offer a sacrificial animal.
In the Miqat, a pilgrim of Ifrad Hajj declares his intention for Hajj only. He maintains his Ihram up to the Day of Sacrifice. No offering is required from him.